. The following are examples and can be adjusted to your exact requirements.
- Brush through to remove dead coat and all tangles.
- Cut nails, Remove hair from ears where appropriate, clean ears and eyes.
- Shampoo & condition with luxury products
- Blow dry - coat clipped or scissored suitable for your dog’s lifestyle, breed standard or your own requirements.
LIGHT GROOM or inbetween Groom:
- Brush through, shampoo & condition with luxury products Blow dry - trim face and feet if necessary.
- Useful for a special occasion "spruce up" or that emergency when your little treasure has rolled in something smelly!
PUPPY GROOMING :
- Puppies should come in from the age of 3 to 4 months to get used to the sights and sounds of the grooming salon. These appointments include a brush through, clean ears and eyes, trim face & feet and cut nails, some doggie treats and lots of cuddles!
NAILS ONLY APPOINTMENTS:
- Nails cut while you wait.
Dogs are priced individually according to coat condition, frequency of previous grooming visits, size and temperament. As this can vary considerably, even between dogs of the same breed, please call for prices.